gulberg-islamabad-official-website
urdu
Queens Palace | Gulberg Islamabad | Gulberg Green | Shops offices

Queens Palace

Business Square, Gulberg,
Islamabad, Pakistan

Queens Palace


Queens palace situated at a prime location, with good visibility and ease of access, only 1 km away from the gates of Gulberg Greens. We offer commercial shops, offices and residential flats all available in
a single plaza. We aim to offer desirable commercial, residential and office spaces
with competitive prices that fit within everyone’s financial capacity.

Gulberg Islamabad aims to provide a better understanding of the balance between human action and natural environmental resources and improve health and well-being.

This philosophy has been implemented through the overall green structure with the help of parks, lakes, plantation, vegetation and emphasizing the rule for every buyer, to develop a solid structure on the 20% of the land whereas leaving the 80% as the green area of land perimeters.

Development Progress

Contact Us

Make an Enquiry or contact our support staff

Ideal Location in Islamabad

100-200% increase in value within a year

Commercial

Expanding Horizontally, Growing Vertically, catering to the commercial needs

Corporate

Corporations never sleep, and so does the cities where these institutions dock.

Farm Houses

Where the Green Glares like Gold Passionately planned & aesthetically developed

Greenery

80% Greener..100% Healthier ! Gulberg is Environment friendly.

Infrastructure

Sustainable and Highly Durable Infrastructure for you and upcoming generations.

Knowledge City

Expanding the Knowledge Horizons with an eye on the future needs of generation

Recreational

Quality Fun for Everyone. No wonder the family’s fun moments stay forever!

Residencia

Be the Icon of the Finest Lifestyle! residential plots of 5, 7, 10 & 20 Marlas